Saturday, October 25, 2014

Life of a Vain Mummy-to-Be for the Past 32 Weeks...

(Kind of a long post. Tried to categorise and paragraph properly
but it ended up like verbal vomit :p)


Good morning, Olympia.
You are in your 32nd Week today!
How fast time flies!
We will see you in about 6 weeks time.
I guess I'm still going to chill and relax 
(Auntie Shar doesn't like the word chillax - 
she said it's kind of ... I forgot that adjective)
because no matter how excited and nervous I am,
one will never be fully ready for a new journey in life.
So, we will all take it as it comes!
No point worrying and bothering excessively.
Life goes on and Life will always be great!
I hope you will grow up like Mummy, 
where you don't let insignificant people and comments bother you.
Or worry about being judged for what other people think they are doing right. 
( I waited till I'm quite old to realise this, hope you will acquire this earlier in life.)
We walk our path with a good conscience.
I also hope you will be like Papa,
who is a simple and hardworking man,
working hard and always motivated to soar to the next higher point.
Contentment is fine but we never give up trying to reach the next peak.


Mummy has been very blessed and very lucky to enjoy the pregnancy.
Thanks to you, my first trimester was simply sleepy, sleepy, sleepy!
You are such a good girl!
After which, the second trimester till now, 
Mummy has been enjoying her time with you, 
shopping (for you and myself, haha) , meeting up with friends,
watching drama whole day long (mummy even has a notebook to 
record the shows and episodes completed), more sleeping and just slacking.
I'm loving all the new clothes I have purchased but at the same time, 
I hope they will be too big for me when I give birth to you.
Mummy will work hard to lose the weight!
Of course, with a swim-director-Papa, Mummy tries to swim at least once a week too.
Papa says this is 胎教.
Mummy is also blessed with your ah gong, ah mah, gong gong and popo's love.
Also, all of mummy's family and friends' love.
SOOOOOOO much love.
I've never had so much birds' nests and cod fish in my life.
Haha. Papa has been very conscientiously buying me cod fish.
Ah Mah and Popo have been feeding me with birds' nest like every other day.
On a record breaking day, I had it thrice!
Breakfast at Ah Mah's place.
Lunch at Popo's place.
Supper at home.
Overwhelmed with birds' nest.
I hope you will benefit from all these good food!


Papa has also been very generous with Mummy shopping for you.
In fact when he went past Hermes, he asked for those cute booties for you.
Too bad there was no stock but luckily :p
Mummy bought them already!
I know people always tell me to buy something neutral that can be passed down
or not to buy so many designer pieces.
I still think I want the best for you.
And IF you do have a di di or mei mei, 
I will also make sure he or she have the same amount of NEW things.
Yes, there will definitely be hands-me-down however
Mummy will be fair too.
I also have said this many times, 
blessed you are to have the love of everyone 
with gifts of all sorts.
Remember to grow up thankful, 
very thankful.

The other day at Dr. Yang's, I asked if I can have eyelash extension on during delivery.
YES! CAN!
Haha. initially vain Mummy has already packed two sets of falsies into my delivery bag
(so that I'll look good in photos), but since permission is given for the extensions,
Let's Do It!
I've made two appointments. 
One will be next Friday (to look nice for the weddings I'll be attending
in the month of November).
One will be the end of November, to welcome you with my favourite
makeup-less but big eyes look!
We will all look nice in the photos.
Cutie you, wide-smile Papa and big-eyed Mummy!


See you real soon, Olympia.
Our family has been blessed and so, 
we must always be thankful and do good to the society.
Always remember to return to the society, Olympia.
Do it in your own way, within your means.
 There is a Chinese saying “取之社会,用之社会”. 
It means that you should remember to give back what you have 
taken or benefited from the society. 
Grow up well, Olympia.
We will try our best to educate you.

Lots Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment